Or does it? I'm not a philosophy professor, or a theoretical physicist, so I can't rightly say.
But for all intents and purposes, the blog exists now! Yay!
When I was little, I called many things odd names. From potzapitzel for pizza (or possibly popsicle), to cope for the yoke of an egg (which I still can't stand) to "For all Intensive Purposes", which I used for years until someone told me I was wrong. Now the weird thing is, whenever I use the phrase, I always think "intensive" while typing "Intents and".
So there you have it. In a nutshell, you just wasted an unknown quantity of time reading about random things that happened years ago, in my head, or, according to some philosophy professors and theoretical physicists, not at all. Feel enlightened yet?
-Shadow and host
But for all intents and purposes, the blog exists now! Yay!
When I was little, I called many things odd names. From potzapitzel for pizza (or possibly popsicle), to cope for the yoke of an egg (which I still can't stand) to "For all Intensive Purposes", which I used for years until someone told me I was wrong. Now the weird thing is, whenever I use the phrase, I always think "intensive" while typing "Intents and".
So there you have it. In a nutshell, you just wasted an unknown quantity of time reading about random things that happened years ago, in my head, or, according to some philosophy professors and theoretical physicists, not at all. Feel enlightened yet?
-Shadow and host
LOL, hi, Shadows! I'm glad you made a blog! *adds to blogrolls*
ReplyDeleteThanks for following, SPC! More comings soon, and then I need to do that oh so small matter of english homework :P
ReplyDeletelol, sorry, *coming, not comings
Delete