Want to read, critique, or provide helpful edits for any of my stories? Well, I just started a blog to hold ALL of my writing, and made it private, so comment here and I can invite you if you like.
So far it includes:
Poems and Short Stories, a page for, you guessed it, poetry and short stories.
My Pagelore Story, my most recent.
Dome City Story, yet to be named, which I started almost three years ago now and needs some work.
Bone Girl, a story stub I made in a workshop. To be continued soon.
Trickster, an even smaller stub I made about a year and a half ago.
and,
Little Dusk, my failed NaNoWriMo attempt that I like the beginning of.
So...comment! And forgive the bad quality of some of the older stories...
So far it includes:
Poems and Short Stories, a page for, you guessed it, poetry and short stories.
My Pagelore Story, my most recent.
Dome City Story, yet to be named, which I started almost three years ago now and needs some work.
Bone Girl, a story stub I made in a workshop. To be continued soon.
Trickster, an even smaller stub I made about a year and a half ago.
and,
Little Dusk, my failed NaNoWriMo attempt that I like the beginning of.
So...comment! And forgive the bad quality of some of the older stories...
--
ReplyDeleteCount me in.
edit:: heatons yeloyale
Aaah. Not sure if I'll get time, but please feel free to invite me. Another thing I can do in my spare time.
ReplyDeleteapaccedi iontsong
Oh, boy, ah, Nix, I can't seem to get it to work without an e-mail *facepalm* same goes for Manet... I'll try again in a sec...
DeleteYES! Me likey idea! OOHOOHOOH! More Little Dusk? Please?
ReplyDeleteOooh, good one--ufard thendm.